What Does The Internet Think?

casetone2514

There's an amusing little website that searches the internet for positive and negative comments on whatever you ask it to search. It then tots up the results and comes out with the Internets opinion on your chosen subject.

I typed in Ukulele and it came out that the opinions expressed by people on the internet were 99.4% positive, 0.6% negative and there was only one "Don't Care" out of 4155 results so it showed as 0%

Go to:

What Does The Internet Think

Bluke

Banned
It's amazing what technology can do for us these days!

UKISOCIETY

"Conclusion: Even the internet is not quite sure about ukisociety, according to Google."

Thumper

Interestingly, the Internet is 90.7% in favor of death.

Does this mean the Internet wants to kill us all? :eek:

HaileISela

Retired Moderator
I searched for "tiny tim" on all engines, the more comments it includes the less positive the results turned out...^^

HaileISela

Retired Moderator
yeah, a search on "haileisela" on all engines resulted in 100% positive (6 results):

"Conclusion: The internet is 100% positive on the subject of haileisela, according to all search-engines."

P-Uker

I bet the 0.6% that don't like the ukulele are my two kids. Of course, they have to listen to me play, so I really don't blame them.

Captain Google

Ukulele Captain
Google is 99.4% positive about Bela Lugosi, 98.6% about Boris Karloff, and 99.4% about Vincent Price.

UkuleleHill

Super Moderator
Conclusion: The internet is 100% positive on the subject of seeso, according to Google.

UkuleleHill

Super Moderator
Conclusion: The internet is 100% positive on the subject of ukulele underground, according to Google.

Captain Google

Ukulele Captain
Conclusion: Even the internet is not quite sure about El Drine, according to Google.

Conclusion: The internet is [97.4%] positive on the subject of rayon, according to Google.

Conclusion: Even the internet is not quite sure about PureMarksAaron, according to Google.

seeso

Super Duper Moderator
Staff member
Conclusion: The internet is 100% positive on the subject of seeso, according to Google.

LOL! That is incorrect. :D

The people who tell me, "Go work on my yard, you filthy Mexican!" are not represented. Nor is the "Go kill yourself!" crowd...

And what about the "I hope Kurt Kobain's ghost rapes you!" group?

Incorrect. :D

UkuleleHill

Super Moderator
LOL! That is incorrect. :D

The people who tell me, "Go work on my yard, you filthy Mexican!" are not represented. Nor is the "Go kill yourself!" crowd...

And what about the "I hope Kurt Kobain's ghost rapes you!" group?

Incorrect. :D

Well.... They don't count though... Also, whats up with people getting philpinos and mexicans mixed up anyway?

casetone2514

Well I'm gald the Internet has an opinion on all of you guys - it's never heard of me.

davoomac

Retired Moderator
cool find! too bad the internet doesn't have any opinions about me according to all search engines. :p
Well.... They don't count though... Also, whats up with people getting philpinos and mexicans mixed up anyway?

Some filipinos DO look like mexicans! My brother gets confused for a mexican(even by mexicans) and I get confused for chinese or korean(by other filipinos and also koreans).

UkuleleHill

Super Moderator
cool find! too bad the internet doesn't have any opinions about me according to all search engines. :p

Some filipinos DO look like mexicans! My brother gets confused for a mexican(even by mexicans) and I get confused for chinese or korean(by other filipinos and also koreans).

Yeah my ex-brother-in-law looked Mexican.... His kids don't though...