What kind of phone do you have?

jaggtmolina

Reaction score
i had a sidekick, but it doesn't charge anymore. therefore, i'm phoneless. aha. cheeeeap.

guarantee no one has my phone nokia n76, $469... which is why i cant buy a new uke

Here's what I got...

AT&T Tilt (8925)
1808621276_989361d129.jpg

LG VX 8500. Or more commonly known as the Chocolate. Mine is red.

Sprint Katana.

color: blue

that phone is sweet.

just for the name.

lol

and for the fact that its just like a razor but a hell of alot sturdier.

ive thrown it around and it still works.

lawlz

sony ericsson s500i
its gold color so no one else can have that color. once i change it to purple, then someone can haha.

and my phone is unlocked. got it from the awesome eBay for $177 when retail is like around $380

This is my phone
oldphone.gif

nah jus kiddin i use a unlocked moto rizr.

Everyone can just hit me on my iphone.

I love it so much I just threw my HTC Mogul and Sony w580i on ebay. I sound like an apple commercial but I don't care. Iphone forever.

Attachments

• _eyeloveiphone.jpg
    _eyeloveiphone.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Unlocked?

What does an "unlocked" phone mean?:eek:

heres mine
tin_can_string.jpg

Battery lasts forever! I can get service anywhere. Service plan does not include long distance calls though...

AHAHAHAHAHA that kills my phone. ahahahah that's dope. bugoy, you win. aha :)

"Unlocked" means that you can use it on other GSM networks by putting a SIM card from that network into the phone. For example, if you had a Sony w580i that you had bought from At&t, it would only work with at&t until you unlocked it. Once unlocked, you could put a T-Mobile SIM card in it and then it would work on the T-Mobile system.

A lot of people like to get unlocked phones so that htey can travel to other countries and just use a cheap pre-paid SIM with their own phone. Some like to use a phone on a USA network that has cheaper calling plans.

"Unlocked" means that you can use it on other GSM networks by putting a SIM card from that network into the phone. For example, if you had a Sony w580i that you had bought from At&t, it would only work with at&t until you unlocked it. Once unlocked, you could put a T-Mobile SIM card in it and then it would work on the T-Mobile system.

A lot of people like to get unlocked phones so that htey can travel to other countries and just use a cheap pre-paid SIM with their own phone. Some like to use a phone on a USA network that has cheaper calling plans.

Interesting...had no idea. I am pretty out of the loop with cell phone technology. I just want a clear signal really..ha.

I have a crappy nokia... it doesn't say the model name anywhere... just some crappy nokia flip with a camera ... it really... really sucks..

Top Bottom