What was the last uke you bought? And what uke are you planning to buy next?

diasuke

I recently bought two--Ohana SK-21 and SK-28 Nunes copy. I love them both. What's next? Probably something vintage...Im really into these mahogany sopranos right now...

Snargle

UU VIP
Looks like my acquisitions will be having a bit of a dry spell. I put a deposit down for a Beansprout (Aaron Kime) custom build in December 2021. Not yet sure what I'm going to get, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it!

Veritas99

I just bought my wife a Kanile'a KPA 5 string super concert for her birthday that should be arriving this week. I think that's going to be it for awhile. I preordered a Flight anniversary tenor that won't be here until July, and even though I'd like something with a cedar top, I'm going to try to hold off buying any more until my Flight arrives.

kkimura

Just got a used Pono MC (mahogany concert). Now I can have both low G and a high g concerts.
Next, maybe a tenor to do the same with.

Picky

I just bought a Kala KA-ACP-CTG concert (solid cedar top, acacia laminate back and sides). I predict that my next acquisition will be a Flight TUS-35 soprano, both to have a sturdy travel uke and to see how I get along with the soprano scale.

dr_mitch

Latest: Noah mahogany and spruce pineapple soprano.
Next: There’s nothing specific that calls out to me at the moment. I mean, I have been playing 4 months and have 6 ukes (5 if not counting the first cheapo I keep trying to give away to friends. Something will call to me!

intro

LoPrinzi MRS-T about month ago.

Boulder Creek Riptide ECUT V2 Yesterday

a green field

An Ono tenor, a Jupiter tenor, a Donaldson Soprano, and a Kimo tenor. UAS in full swing. Either Kanilea or a Moonbird may be next after those, unless I run out of space and money.

An Aklot concert bamboo just because I wanted to see how it played. Actually came with a cracked top, and not much projection. I think it's just because the bamboo's thicker than the average wood top. Wasn't expecting much from a sub-$75 uke, but the bamboo idea had been intriguing to me. I guess it would be good if you needed one to be really quiet in the house. I think the crack was just because it wasn't glued properly in that strip. Maybe other people have better luck with them. Needless to say, it's going back

deznuchs

A L.Luthier Le Koa. Next ukulele I have my sight on is a Rebel Creme Brulee Tenor. UAS is to strong....

deznuchs

An Ono tenor, a Jupiter tenor, a Donaldson Soprano, and a Kimo tenor. UAS in full swing. Either Kanilea or a Moonbird may be next after those, unless I run out of space and money.

Which Kimo custom was yours? I have 2 of them and love them:)