"When I Take My Sugar To Tea"

Jnobianchi

Hey gang -

Haven't been around for awhile as Ben Mealer and I have been working up a little string band - The Buck and a Quarter Quartet. Here are three videos from our Friday night debut at NYC's Ukulele Cabaret:

When I Take My Sugar to Tea
[video=youtube;aj1RZs1_ZYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=aj1RZs1_ZYA&list=UU9G2RL7Tg4mpdxIF0GRcSsA[/video]

Its Carl Luckert (guitar), Angus Loten (baritone uke), Me (tenor banjo and banjolele), Ben Mealer (standard uke) and Sir Scratchly (fiddle). I hope you enjoy!

drbekken

This is what I call TOTAL style. A wonderful rendition of this sweet old song. The other quartet videos are fabulous too.

Jnobianchi

Thanks, Doc! I appreciate it! We're trying to get gigs all over NYC starting this week - we'll be at Jalopy next week and see where we can go from there! :)

The Ukelites

What a cool gang you have here! Big congrats! We'd loved to see that live!

barefootgypsy

I just love that! So glad you've got this band going, I hope you do really well with it! The boaters look great, too - give it a real 20's vibe! It goes without saying now that your voice on here is just the cat's whiskers, Mr B......

Jnobianchi

Thanks, Stefen and Miri! Let me know if you DO make it out here!

Thank you, Pootsie. :)

Thanks a bunch, Lesley! Well, that's my boater collection you see there on everyone's head. :Dso Scratchy wore his trademark black bowler. We could also go newsboy caps or bowlers, if required. ;)