Which newer movies do you watch over and over?

Mike $

There are plenty of oldies that i like to watch over and over, but not so many newer ones. One of my favorites to watch is The Martian with Matt Damon. I love this movie, I have watched it 50 times or more, I could watch it another 50 times, I find it so interesting and exciting.

How about you?

captain-janeway

One or two tv shows but the only movie that comes to mind is Linda Ronstadt: Sound of my Voice. I could listen to that woman sing the phone book

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
I agree 100% with The Martian, and you opened the door for an extensive list of mine.

The Adjustment Bureau
Yesterday
Silver Linings Playbook
Mother Brooklyn
Begin Again
The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 with Denzel
The Accountant
We Bought a Zoo
National Treasure
The Hunt for Red October
A Beautiful Mind
A Bronx Tale
A Few Good Men
A League of Their Own
Cast Away
Forrest Gump
About a Boy
Notting Hill
The Holiday
Almost Famous
Amelie
Awakenings
Big Trouble
Blast from the Past
The Bodyguard
Draft Day
The entire Bourne series
The entire Ocean's series
The Terminal (Though I hated that Tom did not end up with Catherine Zeta. Spielberg setup that they would, then killed it.)

I'll stop now because I have over 1900 movies in my library, too many to go through now.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
There have been a ton of good movies recently. On the fun side, I really liked the new Mortal Kombat and Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Animated, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was really cool. For Drama, “Can You Ever Forgive Me?” was really interesting. The most interesting horror thing that I’ve seen recently wasn’t a movie but American Horror Story: 1984. It’s self-contained so you don’t need to watch other seasons but it really throws everything but the kitchen sink at you in a complex (but not convoluted) timeframe.

dcw uke

Fiddler On The Roof
Godfather 1
Godfather 2
Gangs Of New York
Braveheart
Under The Tuscan Sun

Nickie

Cannery Row
All of the Star Trek movies
All of the Harry Potter movies
The Hobbit
The Trilogy
The Notebook
The Batman

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
The only modern movies I've watched multiple time are the Godzilla movies. There is something about that monster that keeps me coming back. I just bought the Godzilla edition of Time Magazine, saw it at the grocery checkout. The first thing it says is that Godzilla was inspired by an American movie, The Beast from 20,000 Leagues. So, I found that movie and watched it. You know, it wasn't bad, I liked it!

janepl

Actually I don't like to watch movies again if I really liked it. Because I like to save the pleasure and a positive feeling after the viewing. However such movies like Transformers or Godzilla or Marvel movies I can watch multiple times.

Hanna2233

I also like to rewatch good movies. Sometimes I don't have any desire to look for something new to watch, and the worst is when I finally find a new film and don't like it. Usually, I just DOWNLOAD NEW MOVIES on my notebook or iPad, so I can watch them anytime (it is especially convenient when I'm on the road or there is no Internet connection). Here is my list:
The Hobbit trilogy
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Harry Potter (all parts)
Interstellar
Bridge of Spies
Sully
The Blind Side
The Nice Guys
Green Book
Also, I love Christmas movies like The Family Man, Four Christmases, Love the Coopers, Fred Claus, New Year's Eve, Miracle on 34th Street, and Daddy's Home (both parts).

Last edited:

HelenaHB

I used to download movies on my PC, but I stopped when I cut the cord and switched to FireStick. Now I just use Downloader Codes for apps that install APK files from the internet on my device https://www.firesticktricks.com/best-downloader-codes.html, so I can access all my favorite content at any time. As for the movies I watch over and over, I can name:
You've Got Mail
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
The Bodyguard
The Notebook
The Choice
Seven Pounds
The Intouchables
The Pianist
The Proposal
27 dresses

Last edited:

captain-janeway

Have you heard her sing in Spanish? wow
Have all of her albums and a lot of off the wall audio downloads from YouTube.
Canciones de mi Padre is the still the best selling non-English album in US history. I'm a total fangirl