Who hasn't bought a uke in ....

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
lol. It's been since Dec 2021 for me and I fight the urge everyday...

clear

A little over a month for me. And that’s all the fault of your pesky thread! 😁

Well, in that case, I'm sure there's a person o UU that's thanking you.... for taking on the joys of a new uke away from him/her!

I _ALMOST_ bought a vintage Martin from that thread that somebody posted. I replied with something nice and decided that if it's not sold the next day, I'll buy it. To my relief, it was gone the next day.

richntacoma

UU VIP
UU VIP
I think that if you sell one at the some time (give or take) as you buy one, it does not count.

Last edited:

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Since June.

I've bought three this year—before I found out we would be moving to Arizona.

I've since sold three Ponos.

[This down sizing is not going as quickly as I'd hoped. :confused:]

Joyful Uke

Last ukulele was bought in 2020.

As much as I'd like to get a Barron River, I don't expect to be buying another ukulele any time soon. Then again, I didn't expect that 2020 purchase, but, hey, everything was shut down & we were all home looking for distractions from the worries of the world.

Voran

I probably won't stop there. I have a bunch of experimental tunings I want to play with.

There are chords I want to explore, but I am a 5'5 woman, and my fingers only extend so far. Solution: tune uppermost string up 3-4 semitones.

ElvishParsley

I last bought a uke in 2019 - a baritone which I rarely go a week without playing. I don't seem to have the IAS gene, which is probably a good thing for my bank balance! The last instrument I bought was a tenor recorder, a purchase I spent over a year thinking about before diving in.

kkimura

I bought a soprano early this Summer. Everytime I get rid of my sopranos, they pull me back in.

Last edited: