Who plays MMORPG?

AndriyTalbot

Do you play MMORPG? I prefer chinese and korean. Something like Revelation and Blade&Soul

Ukecaster

No, but I was massively Googling to find out what that means

MMORPG = Massively multiplayer online role-playing games

Last edited:

Ms Bean

hahaha, I was hoping 1: to find out what that stands for by reading through the thread. However, I'm still in the dark.
2: To read through some hilarious explanations what the acronym stands for. Unfortunately, I'm too early.

Harmony Smurf

I used to love them until I got carpal tunnel syndrome. Played ultima online and wow.

Ukecaster

MMOUPG = Massively multiplayer online uke-playing guys/gals

PeteS

Does this mean I have to get even more pills from the doc ?

Twiggy

I do, I play Runescape (Old School) off and on.

mountain goat

Sure I do: it's called the Ukulele Underground Forum. The offline version is called Real Life. We're always role-playing, even when we think we're not.

(I used to play Twitter, but I ran into too many massive tweets there.)

is there a 'like' button for this?

Arcy

I used to play & run MUDs ("Multi-User Dungeons": essentially text-based MORPGs before the "massively" M got added), and I had a top level bard in EverQuest until I realized that keeping up with high end raiding guild commitments was more work than pleasure. Now I make my music in the real world rather than the virtual one.

rf-harris

I always love to play MMORPG and RPG games and this is why I have been waiting for the upcoming role-playing video game "Cyberpunk 2077" which is developed and published by CD Projekt who are also the creators of a massive hit "The Witcher 3". The game is set to release in November 2020 and I can't wait for November when I finally will be able to play it. Its demo looked great and most gamers all over the world are expecting this game to do great. For those, who don't have much information about Cyberpunk they need to take a look at this article on history of Cyberpunk before 2077.

Last edited: