Wonder why you see so many AnueNue ukes for sale?

I think the website with authorized dealers is out of date. Terry at ULTPs announced he was an authorized dealer recently (and actually has a bunch in stock right now).

Well yeah but this thread is not about authorized dealers but about the people who sell theirs and the good opportunities to buy a used one for much lower cost than new.

I've not seen any AnueNue ukes, but have seen many aNueNue ukes, like eternal tinkerer and Kenn mentioned. (Sorry, just beating my dead horse.)

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

i must of missed something here...strange post??? Lol

I believe aNueNue USA is the importer, distributor/wholesaler for the parent aNueNue company in China. aNueNue USA also sells instruments directly to the public.

At one time, I think Elderly sold Moon Birds. But it's been a while since I've been on their site.

Does anyone have a Anuenue Cedar top for sale?

I have the AMM3 and love it but would love the cedar top Moon Bird. Does anyone have one they want to sell?

I have the AMM3 and love it but would love the cedar top Moon Bird. Does anyone have one they want to sell?

They are pretty rare, although I was told by TUS that they had asked aNueNue to make some more. In the meantime, you may have better luck making a Want To Buy post in the Marketplace sub forum.

A cedar top AMM3 would be nice too.

A few years ago they had a spruce/rosewood Asos model, which they discontinued before launching the koa model. I think that makes it less likely that they make a cedar model.

A cedar top AMM3 would be nice too.

They had a limited run of Cedar/Mahogany for World of Ukes a couple years ago and those seemed awesome. It looks like the UT1K and AMM3 had a baby, and the baby ended up having a cedar top.

DSCF7598.JPG

Last edited:
Yes. Really don't like the Lion. Why on earth they would stain natural Cedar orange, beats me!

Yes. Really don't like the Lion. Why on earth they would stain natural Cedar orange, beats me!

Yeah, I don't like the color either. But the reason is because the Lion is a signature model for a Taiwanese band by that name, and they use orange in their logo. It's not my cup of tea, but at least they had a reason for it.

The orange color makes sense in connection with the artist signature aspect, but I see how it might be a deal breaker for some. I decided I could live with it because it sounds absolutely amazing. To the point where I’m seriously considering selling my Kamaka tenor because I always reach for the Lion instead and I feel bad about leaving such an otherwise great uke in its case. Really hoping they start making cedar top Moon birds as a standard offering because I think it would be incredibly popular.

The orange color makes sense in connection with the artist signature aspect, but I see how it might be a deal breaker for some. I decided I could live with it because it sounds absolutely amazing. To the point where I’m seriously considering selling my Kamaka tenor because I always reach for the Lion instead and I feel bad about leaving such an otherwise great uke in its case. Really hoping they start making cedar top Moon birds as a standard offering because I think it would be incredibly popular.

I actually like the Orange top Lion. I think it looks pretty cool and for the value of what you get with the cedar top, Koa back and sides, appointments, and slothead. The orange makes it pop, plus the anuenue sound with the mt fuji x bracing is awesome. Very unique sound that is very bold and articulate. I sold my kamaka HF-3 to fund my cedar mood bird and don't regret it at all.

Top Bottom