WTB ~ Electric Baritone Uke or Tenor Guitar

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm looking for an electric baritone ukulele or Tenor Guitar. I own a 'Mann' and a 'Monkey Wrench', and I'm looking for something like those quality wise. It should have a scale length between 20" and 23". Thanks in advance! Kev ~

Check Fanner Guitar Works out of South Africa. I had a custom bass uke made for $850 including shipping.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)
•Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
•Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Thanks Mike! I've seen them come up for sale from time to time, but never had the chance to play one

Thanks for the suggestion Futurethink! A friend has one and I have played it. They are practically impossible to find in stock or used! But pre-ordering one is on my list if this thread doesn't turn up anything that tickles my fancy ~

Sparrow ukulele in Virginia makes electric baritone. You could ask if they have one you can try it if they're local to you.

Thanks for all the replies, I found what I was looking for ~

Whoa, you can't leave us hanging like that! What'd ya get?
Hey Jim and Futurethink. I'll take some photos of my trio of electrics. Here's the basic skinny

1) Mann - Built as a custom electric Tenor guitar w/ 21" scale length, tuned D G B E
2) Monkey Wrench Baritone w/ 22.5" scale length, tuned C F A D
3) Monkey Wrench Tenor w/19" scale, tuned G C E A

Last edited:
Top Bottom