WTB EUROPE: Soprano (Ohana, Bruko etc.)

rileyismycopilot

Reaction score
Hello UU gang,

I'm located in France and would like to find a new soprano to add to the family.

I'm not set on a very specific model, but I would like something traditional (i.e., no fancy graphics or geared tuners), that does not break the bank.
Models that would fit the bill are Bruko, Ohana SK38, Flight etc. Maybe I could even shell out the dough for a Kiwaya if stars are aligned :)

Anyways, if you're in Europe and have one of those gathering dust, feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks very much for reading and happy uking!

Not sure where in France you are based, but if you live on the Eastern border, you might want to pay Brüko / the Pfeiffer family a visit in Kitzingen (near Würzburg, about 70 km East of Frankfurt). You have to call them to let them know you are coming, and then they will show you around I hear, as well as present their current ukes.

Their classic model #6 is just €149,- -- if you like the Brüko sound, I think this is a great deal for an all solid uke, with all the service included. (You might also be lucky and find a used one in the bay for maybe €70-80).

Hi!
Thanks for the answer. I'd love to take a trip to Germany but I'm at the very opposite side of the country.
However if you have a lead for a Bruko that could be shipped, I'd appreciate your input!
Best

I have a 2012 style 2 mahogany Martin soprano in Denmark. Might be a bit on the expensive side of what you are looking for though?

Top Bottom