WTB: Kiwaya KTT-2 All Solid Mahogany

pmg2021

Willing to buy a Kiwaya KTT-2 All solid Mahogany. Needs to be in excellent condition or better. Please no prior repairs or major dings/dents

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
It's not polite to hijack someone's thread to state that you are willing to buy or sell. Start your own thread.

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
It's not polite to hijack someone's thread to state that you are willing to buy or sell. Start your own thread

Apologies, your WTB thread came up when I clicked on the FS KTT-2. I don't see any way to edit or delete my comment.

pmg2021

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and still confused about how to navigate/use it. I am really looking for a Kiwaya KTT-2 All Solid Mahogany and didn't mean to hijack someone's thread. How do I start my own thread then? I asked a question about vintage martin ukulele solid Mahogany but I recently talked to someone and told me to look into Kiwaya.

Ziret

I’m confused about this thread, but there is one for sale in the marketplace right now.

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and still confused about how to navigate/use it. I am really looking for a Kiwaya KTT-2 All Solid Mahogany and didn't mean to hijack someone's thread. How do I start my own thread then? I asked a question about vintage martin ukulele solid Mahogany but I recently talked to someone and told me to look into Kiwaya.
Hi pmg2021,

You're fine. You did the right thing. Your thread is fine.

For some reason, I was seeing your thread when I clicked on the thread for selling a Kiwaya KTT-2. Now, it's a separate thread on my computer. There is a glitch in the new Forum that doesn't show the Edit and other buttons on my computer. So I'm not able to remove my comment. Which I will do as soon as I have that capability. Evidently, it only affects VIP Members. Something to do with our permissions settings.

You are okay with what you have done. Which is more than I can say for my abilities right now. Again, sincerest apologies.

pmg2021

Hi pmg2021,

You're fine. You did the right thing. Your thread is fine.

For some reason, I was seeing your thread when I clicked on the thread for selling a Kiwaya KTT-2. Now, it's a separate thread on my computer. There is a glitch in the new Forum that doesn't show the Edit and other buttons on my computer. So I'm not able to remove my comment. Which I will do as soon as I have that capability. Evidently, it only affects VIP Members. Something to do with our permissions settings.

You are okay with what you have done. Which is more than I can say for my abilities right now. Again, sincerest apologies.
It's totally fine! I'm still getting used to navigating this and I know you had the best interest of the other party.

pmg2021

Hi!
I found another ukulele that I fell in love with, so I am no longer looking.

Jeanpaul

UU VIP
UU VIP
Is that you, Philip? 😅

Well, I've uploaded the sound samples here,please check my media, could you see them?