WTB: Maui Music Soprano

d-mace

Probably a long shot, but let me know if you have one you'd like to sell...ideally with the curved/vintage headstock shape.

necessaryrooster

UU VIP
UU VIP
If you aren't looking for used, the Ukulele Mania shop on Reverb always has a ton of Maui Musics in stock. I think their prices are probably a bit more expensive, but they do offer free worldwide shipping. I've never purchased from them (although I've been very tempted), but it seems like they get a lot of nice ukes in, and they have a lot of positive reviews. I'd be interested to hear about your experience if you do end up buying from them.

man0a

If you aren't looking for used, the Ukulele Mania shop on Reverb always has a ton of Maui Musics in stock. I think their prices are probably a bit more expensive, but they do offer free worldwide shipping. I've never purchased from them (although I've been very tempted), but it seems like they get a lot of nice ukes in, and they have a lot of positive reviews. I'd be interested to hear about your experience if you do end up buying from them.
I've been to the Ukulele Mania retail store in Tokyo. The store manager is American-born, so this is an easy place to shop for Americans who don't speak Japanese. I think their prices are great on Japanese-brand ukuleles, but kind of high on imported ukuleles because import costs to Japan are high. They do have a great selection of quality ukuleles that I have never seen in the US.

necessaryrooster

UU VIP
UU VIP
I've been to the Ukulele Mania retail store in Tokyo. The store manager is American-born, so this is an easy place to shop for Americans who don't speak Japanese. I think their prices are great on Japanese-brand ukuleles, but kind of high on imported ukuleles because import costs to Japan are high. They do have a great selection of quality ukuleles that I have never seen in the US.
Good to know, thanks!

Lapyang

I do have one that I consider selling. I will PM you.