WTB: Moore bettah.

Brockketcher

If your thinking of selling your Moore Bettah I would like to visit with you. Maybe we can skip the middle person and make a deal that works well for both of us. I’m a avid player who would love to own one of Chucks works of art. I’ve participated in a couple auctions and made it late to the party when I found others for sale. I’m happy to pay market rate for a quick deal on a mint instrument. Perhaps it may be easier to email me as my messaging doesn’t seem to work well in this forum. Brockketcher “at” gmail.

Brockketcher

If there is anyone interested in selling a pre-2011 MB or one produced after 2014 I would be very interested in speaking with you. You would receive the market rate for your well cared for instrument. I am not a dealer, just a passionate player and admirer of MB. For those of you who wish to keep any sale private, Im happy to accommodate that request as well. I can be contacted via gmail, which can be found earlier in this thread.

anthonyg

Your not the first to express interest in buying a Moore Bettah here on this forum, and I doubt that you will be the last.
Patience and luck I believe are the order of the day.

Brockketcher

Still looking for a MB manufactured after 2014 or any Artisan series. Even if your only considering selling in the future, and not ready yet, would still love to connect. Thanks. Brock