WTB: Risa Stick (shipped to Canada)

Michiyo-Fir

Reaction score
Looking for a good condition Risa stick electric uke (with planetary geared tuners, not first gen friction pegs).

Strongly prefer tenor size, but will consider concert size. Will need to be shipped to Vancouver Canada. Please let me know what you've got!

I have the Concert size that has been played very little. Bought it when I was traveling for work a lot so provided an opportunity to practice quietly in Hotel rooms. Located in Saskatchewan. If you are interested I can send you some pictures via email.

Looking for a good condition Risa stick electric uke (with planetary geared tuners, not first gen friction pegs).

Strongly prefer tenor size, but will consider concert size. Will need to be shipped to Vancouver Canada. Please let me know what you've got!
I have an almost new tenor sized Risa stick that needs a new home - it has the geared tuners. Let me know if you're still looking for one.

I'm looking for a concert, or maybe a tenor, if either of you still has one available. (Edmonton, Canada here)

I'm looking for a concert, or maybe a tenor, if either of you still has one available. (Edmonton, Canada here)
I have a tenor and would ship it to Edmonton via USPS Priority Mail International for $275 total if you're still looking for one. It's a lovely thing but I got a Kala SB-ACA-T that is much easier for me to play (I would not recommend the Stick for anyone with a large chest.)

Top Bottom