Yahoo Email Youtube Help

Raygf

Had a junk yahoo email account long ago that I subsequently used with my youtube channel and this morning I was unable to log in to the yahoo email. The answer to the security question was not correct and other info was bogus, including the alternate email address. I've been locked out of the yahoo account for 12 hours.

I REMEMBERED MY SECURITY QUESTION ANSWER! Now I just have to wait until tomorrow to go back and make a few fixes.

I was able to change the email address for the youtube account and received confirmation at that account. I'm so afraid to log out and not be able to log back in to my youtube account. I received the confirmation email, the confirmation link worked and the new email appears on my channel, but I'm still paranoid. I hope this doesn't become a royal pain.

I was hoping someone would take a moment to comment on one of my videos so I can see if things are working as they should. Thanks. I greatly appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Raygf

I just received a response to a comment I made on another video. It came to the new email account. No need for comments. I'm still not logging out. Chicken!