Yet Another Manc for the Underground

ChrisDeston821

Reaction score
Had a quick search and seems to be a fair few from Manchester at one point or another, though many are old threads now hopefully some of y'all are still about :)

I'm Chris, play for laughs not particularly seriously - first instrument and no lessons, had my Mahalo for a while now but was spoiled at crimbo and have an interesting set up going at the minute:
Applause ae-20 into a Boss Me-70 into an iPad w/Loopy into a PA my telly aux in

But yeah! Howdy y'all, come to raid your tabs and find like-minded folk to natter with! Missed being on forums.. Hope y'all have had happy holidays!

Welcome to the Forum!

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Aloha Chris,
Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online, have fun and enjoy...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great advice. Happy Holiday to you as well
Happy Strummings

Thanks for the welcomes! Eroll - brought up a red but indifferent really, I'd rather play it than watch it really.
Still try a pluck up the courage to record something for this weeks season but having never recorded myself tis a bit daunting..
One of my resolutions was to record one a month - hoping they'll get easier after my first ;) haha..

DamnStraightI'mDoublePosting ;)

So I tried to post in the Week 98 thread but it's not shown up..
Is this because it has a video and goes through moderator's first or..?
I tried to repost but it's "a duplicate of a post I posted in the last 5 minutes".
It was a bad attempt anyway but it took a lotta courage for me to get it up here! Haha..

Edit: Okay, it's let me post it now. That was bizarre.. But the post is there :)

And here's my Week 99 entry

Last edited:
Hello, Christopher.

Top Bottom