New profile posts

Finding the best job is so hard but not hard when you know the best job portal like job vacancy result. It provides you with the best jobs according to your niche. are you looking for the Job vacancy in corel draw? so just visit jobvacancyresult.com to explore more and get your dream job today.
Nikki, I think you're a SW Florida member. I know there are more. Just wondering how you endured.
Hi, you're the first person on the list of people who are online right now, I want to recommend the woman who sells ukes who has short dyed hair and who does great setups even for a beginner and I'm blanking on her name. Can you help me?
Hi, you're the first person on the list of people who are online right now, I want to recommend the woman who sells ukes who has short dyed hair and who does great setups even for a beginner and I'm blanking on her name. Can you help me?
J
JohnDFrank
I think that she's from your part of the country, too...
J
JohnDFrank
Sorry, it's Mim's, I just remembered. Sorry for bothering you!
Steedy
Steedy
I am interested in the pono uke. Do you want to meet up? I live in st pete area. Where are you located?

Thanks
Rick
P
pearljammer9
Did You already sell the Uke?

Thanks
Rick
B
BBegall
Rick,

I'm in St Pete on Coquina Key. I'd love to meet up and show you the Pono.

My cell phone is 727-310-5667

Bill
Dr. Sakunthala Boppana is a dentist in Garland, TX who has been practicing for over 20 years. She is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin School of Dentistry and has been in private practice since graduation. Dr. Boppana is a member of the American Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association. She is fluent in English and Spanish and provides dental care to patients of all ages.
Dasacine is an anti-cancer regimen that has a strength of 50mg. It is prescribed for chronic myeloid leukemia treatment. This medication may also be recommended to some patients with lymphoma. Get a reasonable dasatinib 50 mg tablet price in India and avail 20% off on Magicine Pharma. Discounts & cashback are available on online orders.
Everolimus tablet is prescribed to treat and manage kidney cancer in some patients. It is marketed as Evertor among other brand names. This medication is also expected to prevent organ rejection during transplant surgeries. To get everolimus at a reasonable rate, you can head on to the website of Magicine Pharma
I saw on youtube your uke group playing Let Me Be There. I always liked the bass line on that. Nice playing. Steve
KohanMike
KohanMike
Thanks Steve. BTW, do you know about sending a private message using Start conversation in a person's avatar? That's a better way to communicate directly with a member.
F
fowl
Thanks, I did not know that.
I'll lift you up in prayer, Pastor Dean. In country Baptist churches I've often heard folks (admittedly including myself) throw in the catch-all, "and all those it's our duty to pray for" when leading public prayer. I'm no strict theologian but I suspect that we bear the obligation to be specific and intentional in our prayers.
Hi Sabine,
I am going to be out of town from Sunday till Wednesday on the week of September 18 and I am hosting Season 553.
I see that you are hosting Season 554. Would it be inconvenient for you to switch weeks with me?
Jim
M
Ms Bean
Hi Jim,
Yes, that's absolutely fine, Jim. Let's swap weeks.
Sabine
Jim Yates
Jim Yates
Thanks so much. You're a sweetheart.
Howdy Del, I was very impressedwith your Carry-on Digital Wind Instrument. If you're ever up for a request, I'd love to hear you do a couple of rounds of Moonglow (or Theme From Picnic) over this backup track.
LoPrinzi custom tenor based on MS model, #3872 (2008), 19.2 oz., Spanish/Mediterranean cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) back and sides, Engleman spruce top, dark Honduras mahogany neck, B&W purfling on top with walnut binding top and back, satin varnish finish, 17” scale, 36.75mm nut, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, MOP peghead inlay, dots on FB, PegHed tuners. Ohau black hard case