Hard case for a Flea Soprano?

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Have a koa top Flea soprano that I love, and I'm just not a fan of unstructured gig bags -- was wondering if anybody has found or uses a particular hard case that the Flea fits in securely? I have one smallish pineapple soprano case, but the Pegheds are a real close fit on the sides, as they stick pretty far out from the headstock...

I would contact Phyllis at Magic Fluke Co. by email or phone. She (and they) are usually quite responsive.

I don’t have a hard shell case, but I have a thick padded Lanikai soprano gig bag that does the job.

I would contact Phyllis at Magic Fluke Co. by email or phone. She (and they) are usually quite responsive.

I don’t have a hard shell case, but I have a thick padded Lanikai soprano gig bag that does the job.
That’s a good thought, thanks - they really are great there at Magic Fluke. Appreciate it!

ask this seller what s/he's got

ask this seller what s/he's got
Wow -- that's an interesting looking case -- haven't seen one like that before! Thanks! I also emailed Magic Fluke -- waiting to hear back from them.

I ordered a case with my Flea. It is the case that is shown in the Reverb for sale notice.

I don't think they offer it anymore, but it is a great case.

I also have the denim soft bag, and I use both of them as required.
Yep. A shame it's no longer offered. Will have to look for something else...

Top Bottom