Pinaepple Kanile'a

raoliveri

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
If an Admin reads this please delete thread... Thank You

Last edited:
I have the original 2019 Platinum Edition pineapple tenor. Expect a big full sound! Of course your 1st two ukes are no slouches for big voices. For just getting started, you jumped into deep end quick! Congrats!

Why did you show me that.... It cannot be undone now!! lol
:ROFLMAO: Just can’t un- see it!
That’s a Famous (Kiwaya veneer) FU120P. I obtained it (with a damaged bridge) from another UUF member, then repaired & customized, and added a set of black aNueNue strings as a gift to my fiddle- sawing son.

Was this special order, or in stock on their website?

Now that is pretty 😍

Congrats on your new uke. I love my Kanilea Tenor Pineapple. The nut width takes a little but to get use to but once you do its hard to go back to the skinnier ones.

Attachments

• 20230301_075806.jpg
    20230301_075806.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 8
We always talk about UAS as something that needs to be bridled, but this post shows the potential joy it can bring. Congrats on your purchase and I hope you love it!

I apologize for those who were not fond about multiple posts...was not sure how all this forum stuff worked... If an ADMIN gets this please delete thread

Last edited:
We always talk about UAS as something that needs to be bridled, but this post shows the potential joy it can bring. Congrats on your purchase and I hope you love it!
Whats even funnier is I had to Google "UAS" as I had no idea what it meant.... Damn Newbie I am lol

Top Bottom