Kealani Ukes

ican tell you they are not solid zebrawood This vendor doesnt know much about ukes as he has listed several huge misinterpretaions of where made etc in several of his past listings. Not to say anything bad about the seller just not properly informed about what he sells

Sketchy at best.

The name is wayyyyy too similar to Keilani, which seems to be an alternate name for Keli'i (affordable, good-quality Hawaiian-made koa ukes). I wonder if anyone's made that mistake.

this uke is the same vein as Leilani , Kau Wela and such as they come from same distributor..made in our favorite place China....lol no really..my favorite....If it wasnt for chinese ukes no one would learn enough to want to buy a real American/Hawaiian ukulele..

this uke is the same vein as Leilani , Kau Wela and such as they come from same distributor..made in our favorite place China....lol no really..my favorite....If it wasnt for chinese ukes no one would learn enough to want to buy a real American/Hawaiian ukulele..

lol, never thought of it (Chinese-american trade) like that.

Chinese imports have their place. given the uh, reputation the ukulele has in a lot of a world I don't think most people would shell out big bucks for a first US-made ukulele.

Remember that approximately 90% of all ukuleles are made in china If it hadn't been more companies bringing in decent midrange priced ukuleles that actually play in tune and stay in tune ala Lanikai started by the guy who now owns Kala and offfering really playable ukuleles at a price that wont cause a heart attack I dont think that many would shell out the 400.00 plus it takes to actually get a good made in Hawaii Soprano. This opened to the market to a whole new bunch of players that previusly would have been turned off by the tourist store models of unplayable junk sold as a ukulele. Once they start playing and realize the ukuleles fun and potential it opened the market to the higher priced upper end ukes previusly mostly bought by japanese

Someone near me is selling one too. Label says Handcrafted Ukulele with a Honolulu address. $30 for soprano.EF4E7DA9-CB69-4B84-B612-0DE1D861A771.jpg1B51F3CA-0814-447F-9C4B-43107EB7073A.jpg

Sure seems like a ruse. Hawaiian handbuilt ukes don't sell for $30....

Top Bottom