Pineapple Sunday

ryanshanabarger

Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

Greetings all,

Up for sale is a beautiful Pineapple Sunday. I purchased this a few weeks ago to use while my other PS was being repaired. Now I can pass this along to someone else!

Uke is basically mint, with brand new Worth CL strings. Will come with choice of hard case as well as a new in case humidifier!

Asking $900 (Paypal)

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Getting alot of emails, so I'm going to let it go to the first person who can pay. Thank you all for your interest.

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Last edited:
What is your asking price?

Am I asking too much I wonder? I paid more than that a few weeks ago lol.

patience young padawan. Price is good. Just wait for the buyer. THe marketplace can be quick and it can be slow.

Lol, nothing like that. Like I said in the OP, I bought this to use while my other PS was being repaired by Papa Koaloha. I wanted to get keep practicing on the same uke, so I bought a second to use in the interim. Now I can sell it because I dont need too, however amazing they are :)

Lol, I suppose. But a college kid budget is not so apt to in patience act :p

I understand:) I used to use a part of my student loans to buy a uke every semester (not a good idea).

I have a uke I'm trying to sell here for half off...no offers. Well a few trade offers that were not acceptable.

Yep, loan money! Haha.

I'm sure this will sell eventually. They're so awesome. I'm the king of my Uke club now lol

lol...let me see if I understand. You have a PS that is at KoAloha getting repaired, while you are waiting to get it back, you buy another PS so you can keep practicing on the same uke until you get the other one back. Now you are anxious to sell this one cause as a college student you need the money.
Like John sez.....wait, it WILL sell.
Good luck!!

The ukulele market is over saturated and getting soft. Prices are dropping. It would have sold at your price in a few days a year ago.

That said, better chance for a sale in the late autumn when everyone is sitting around the Internet with a spouse hollering chores in the background, and bum getting wide from wolfing Pringles and onion dip.

G'luck w the sale. Do make sure it's not bellying...those can have that issue.

College is good. Enjoy it fully.

Last edited:
thats a great ukulele at a great price. one of the best sounding and shape ive seen and played. again papa koaloaha only makes a handful of these every couple years or when ever he feels like it. i think everyone is not spending from september on to save up for the coming christmas.

Top Bottom