New Group Forming for Dayton Ohio area

Jinxi

Reaction score
The first ever Ukulele Club meeting for Dayton, OH area (that I know of) will get together on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 4:00 p.m.

Everyone is welcome to join! Bring your ukulele and prepare yourself for some fun. Feel free to bring 2 or 3 songs to share. All playing levels are invited to join so don't be shy if you are just learning. We're here to have some fun and meet up with other ukulele players.

Again, We'll be meeting on Saturday, February 25, 4:00 p.m. at:
Franklin Tavern
331 S Main St
Franklin, OH 45005
(937) 743-6111

If you have questions, you can send a message to rowansprite@gmail.com.

-Jennifer aka Jixi :)

Last edited:
Hi Jennifer,
I'm surprised you haven't had any replies to this thread. Are you the only ukulele player in your area?

Rob

Well, Rob, I honestly thought I was the only one for a while. :) Luckily, I'm not and so far we have a small group of people who I know are coming out on Saturday. Hopefully, there will be some folks coming out that I don't know of but even if it starts out as the little group we have so far, the other organizers and I are excited to have a meet-up.

I am committed to the Cin City Ukes in Delhi, but I am as close to Franklin as I am to Delhi. As long as they don't conflict I plan to attend both. But I am busy this Saturday.

Hi Pondoro,
We'll be more than happy to have you when you can join us. Saturday was a small turn out but a lot of fun. We're planning on meeting the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month in Franklin. If you'd like, I can add you to the email list for updates but I'll also post reminders here when meetings come up.

Top Bottom