Martin T-shirt

I don't own any Martins right now, but that's a cool looking t-shirt!
I was just thinking how Martin guitar fans should have an appreciation for uke too, if for no other reason than the uke kept the company in business according to some things I've read.

Nice shirt, thanks for sharing.

I was stoked to get one until I saw the polyester rayon content. Talk about a sweat rag.

I was ready to order, but $37 with shipping for XXL t-shirt?!?!?!

I would order if it was white text on black... brown is a bit dull for me.

Petey

The shirt is also available on Amazon; the price is the same, but the shipping is free, which is a pretty substantial savings.

I bought 2! They're very comfortable and I dig the vintage look!

Cute shirt! If I bought it, I'd feel compelled to buy a Martin!

It's a clever design and cool graphic. If it was in 100% cotton I'd order two. But the polyester is a deal killer. Martin isn't the only manufacturer doing this. Gibson and Fender, both with iconic graphic images, only offer their shirts in polyester blends, probably thinking a lower price point attracts the younger customer. Their loss.

It is a Martin advertisement. I mean, you're paying the Martin guitar company to advertise their ukuleles for them. Just saying.

I have one. It's a great shirt, very soft and comfortable. Wore it during this hot summer on the east coast, very cool.

Last edited:
It is a Martin advertisement. I mean, you're paying the Martin guitar company to advertise their ukuleles for them. Just saying.

Yes, this is true.

I'd like to think that if you spend above a certain price, that any instrument company would bundle a shirt for free.

It's the least they could do to compensate you for the free advertising they will get when you wear it.

Consequently I do not like to wear anything with logos on it like Nike, Addidas or other brands. If they gave me the shirt for free I might reconsider, but if I am going to pay $25+ for a t-shirt, I'd prefer it have my OWN design, and would put something up on Cafepress or Zazzle and just do it that way...

My thoughts exactly. Too bad-- it's a great looking shirt!

It's very comfortable, It actually has a wicking effect. Worked well during a very hot and humid summer and fall. In my opinion cotton retains perspiration and becomes very uncomfortable.

Been eying this shirt for some time. Great for uke gigs. I stopped in my tracks ordering it when I found Martin & Co does not have a safe CC environment.

Top Bottom