Senior moment:

JJFN

Reaction score
I forget how to mark an item sold. Help Please.

To mark the item as sold, simple edit the initial post and title. To do this, select, "Go Advanced." I also like to close the thread after an item is sold. In the red bar directly above the first post on the page, select "Administrative."

Last edited:
To mark the item as sold, simple edit the initial post and title. To do this, select, "Go Advanced." I also like to close the thread after an item is sold. In the red bar directly above the first post on the page, select "Administrative."

Thank You Telperion.

Love a good senior moment :D

Does it still count as a senior moment if you have them in your 30s?! ;-P

I believe they are technically "brain farts" until you reach 65. Now what were we talking about? :confused:

Are the functions you mention (“Go Advanced” and “Administrative”) available on all parts of the forum or just in the ‘Market Place’. I find the big red bar but the function headings (three) don’t include anything for locking a thread.

Last edited:
I think, repeat think, that they are only available in the Marketplace Forum. Again that's a swag. Not really sure, technically challenged.

Top Bottom