Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I usually try to pick songs that don't have a ton of covers, but I don't think I can end my YouTube "career" without giving this song a try, one of my absolute favorites from the 60s. Hope you like my rendition! Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Another great kanikapila song, well done John!

Thanks, Bill! Mahalo, Kanaka! I really appreciate it! Happy New Year! :)

Great tune and really nice rendition

John you have absolutely the most impeccable taste in 60s/70s music. I had to watch that one twice. Loved it. Did you know Van Morrison got nothing for that song.......he was well and truly stitched up by the record company and his management at the time. Do you have 2 Moore Bettah Ukuleles........they look fantastic. Would really like to play one. Great start to the New Year!
Mike

John, I could practice for years and never be able to do what you do. Great performance and video matey, as always!!

I usually try to pick songs that don't have a ton of covers, but I don't think I can end my YouTube "career" without giving this song a try, one of my absolute favorites from the 60s. Hope you like my rendition! Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Yours has got to be my most favorite version of this song. Well done John, Happy New Year.

Thanks, EDW! Yes, great tune from that "Summer of Love," 1967!
Thanks, Brenda & Campbell! I really appreciate it! I'll keep choosing songs I love and trying my best. Hopefully I can keep improving!
Thanks, Laurence! I figured I'd just do it my style and hope for the best. Lots of tutorials out there, too!
Thanks, Mike! Yeah, I read about Van Morrison signing a bum deal and getting screwed on the song. Terrible! By the way, the monstera uke is a Moore Bettah, but the butterfly uke is a Beau Hannam. I couldn't decide which ukulele to use with this song, so I decided to use both!
Thanks, Dave! I think you're very talented and I admire your enthusiasm! Keep it up!
Thanks, Joseph! I really appreciate it!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! :)

Ha ha! Thanks, Dave! I have a goal of reaching 500 videos, so I still have 76 videos to go, assuming my count is correct. So I think I'll try to keep at it for at least another couple years. :)

Absolutely love your version!

Thanks, gnordenstam! I really appreciate it! Happy New Year! :)

John: Excellent musicianship, and nice ukes too! Music from the 60s and 70s is my favorite era as well. It is music that has changed the world forever for the better.

John: Excellent musicianship, and nice ukes too! Music from the 60s and 70s is my favorite era as well. It is music that has changed the world forever for the better.

I totally concur!

Thanks, Luke! Thanks, Dave! I think our generation had the best music! :)

Hey John,
Greatest musical performance that I've seen in 2019; love them 2 ukes also. Thanks for sharing; it's always a joy to see and hear you sing; you make it look so easy while you enjoy yourself.
Happy New Year!
Mahalo and aloha.

Top Bottom