Halloween Costumes?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Anyone got a good costume this year they're willing to share? I'm lame and don't so I'd like to live vicariously through you guys.

it's that time a year again for me to dress up in my Tigger suit.

I'm going as Carmen Miranda.....for you kids, she was a Brazilian singer and dancer back in the 40's featured in several musical/movies. Her image was used for years as the Chiquita Banana Lady. Yeah, the woman with the fruit hat. Jimmy Buffett wrote a great song about her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7bY-d6sDbU

Unfortunately she died at the ripe old age of 46. But here's the best part....she played the ukulele......

Here's me in my hat......

few years ago i dressed a sumo, but i didnt buyone of those inflatable suits. i just got one of my bed sheets and tied it on. tried my best to make it look like those diaper things they wear. wish i still had pictures to show u guys. it was hilarious.

SWEET hat, Sal!

Clown

That's me on the left. Really.

Attachments

• clowns.jpg
    clowns.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 27
That's me on the left. Really.
Yikes! Clowns are scary!

Thanks for the comment, seeso. You should see the rest of the costume....it involves a red push up bra and fishnet stockings!

ima be robin hood! i just rented my costume today...and i already had this mini wood bow. so im all set.

speedo. michael phelps

i kind of want to be jolly green giant...too bad Halloween fell on a friday this year, usually there are like 4 or 5 different parties to attend, now they are all on the same day and I prefer handing out candy to the kids in my neighborhood. Regardless of however many different costumes, I am always Tigger on the 31st.

Top Bottom