3 month job contract opportunity

Too bad that I saw it just now. I would work for free. I came across this job offer just when I was looking for a master to set right my ukulele. I had a few remote qa testing jobs for the last four years, and my work schedule allowed me to participate in your project. It would be interesting to work with you, given that the ukulele is my hobby. My grandmother taught me how to play when I was a kid, and she left her instrument to me. Unfortunately, my five-year son broke the strings sometime ago, and I couldn't find to fix it.

Last edited:
I would have been sacked on the first day.

seems like you have to be a great builder to apply...is the salary in the correct range for your abilities?

The salary was more than I paid myself! I never got any bites and am still in the same position. Hoping to wind up the building side of my business in December and offer courses in building and using CNC technology in the small workshop. Still looking for skilled help.

It is a sad reflection on the state of our economy I fear, but I guess that despite the fact it is a great learning opportunity you are effectively offering less money per hour than you get working in a supermarket and in return want a skilled worker with significant experience.

I'm not sure there is anything you can do about that Pete -as you say it is more than the salary you may see yourself. But it is still the reality.for those looking at the opportunity.

Top Bottom