Site Progress 12/04/07

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey guys, just giving you a little update.

The main site is coming along nicely. Aaron and Aldrine have been filming a lot of content to make sure we don't run out. Lots of good stuff. Can't wait to see the final cuts. I think we should still be on schedule to hit our deadline to launch. I won't reveal that yet just in case something happens and we miss it, but it coming guys and I am stoked.

We're trying to think of something we can do to thank everyone that has signed up for our forums before the site is launched. We really appreciate all of the support.

Until next time. Stay classy... the internets.

thanks brah. making this site is definitely what most of the people here need to stay and improve on our ukulele skills.

how about a brand new ukulele for those that signed up hahaha.

^_^"

well since i seem like i'm a good poster

I'd prefer a custom tenor made out of wood from the middle of the amazon jungle which could cure cancer, carved by hand, i want my name engraved with gold-plated diamonds which has an angelic sound of perfection and strings made of unicorn hair covered in nylon, thanks guys.

I'd prefer a custom tenor made out of wood from the middle of the amazon jungle which could cure cancer, carved by hand, i want my name engraved with gold-plated diamonds which has an angelic sound of perfection and strings made of unicorn hair covered in nylon, thanks guys.

can i have this in blue.....oh and with my name not his?

Top Bottom