Cold Hearted (Paula Abdul)

Making a political statement attracts haters from the other side, but sometimes you just gotta say something.

I like it! Good one!

John,

Another great cover. Your playing style is so relaxed, smooth, aw, heck, I don't know the right word. But I enjoy watching and listening. :shaka:

Bill

Thanks for that!

although I was hoping to see some dancing! ;)

Thanks Bill, EDW, and Laurence! Ha ha, my Bristol Stomp video is just about the limit of my dancing ability. I confess to trying that Gangnam Style dance but gave up quickly!

Yes, ukuleles give me hope. Not ready to give up the fight...

This is just great, John. Listening to you sing, watching you swing to the beat, and wondering about that snake the whole time, it is pure entertainment! And the sound clip at the end is just icing on the cake.

Thanks, Brenda! Thanks, Lapyang! I really appreciate it! I hate the sound of Dumbfk's voice so I wrestled with the idea of including that clip from his speech in Mississippi, but I wanted to show how unpresidential and unclassy he is. The mob that eggs him on annoys me as well...

John, You are rapidly becoming the star of the video section. We should all be allowed to air our views like this. Brilliant in every way. Great video also. keep them coming!
Mike

Thanks, Mike! Thanks, Kevin! Oh, Mike, don't put me in that position! Lot of more talented people in this section of the forum, including you! I'm just having fun and it's great to get nice feedback. Really appreciate it! :)

I agree with Mike. Certainly a star John. Well done mate.

Top Bottom