New Video Tool...iPad Pro

Timbuck

Reaction score
New Video Tool ... iPad Pro

Tested out my new iPad Pro today..I intend to make some more videos with it..I bought this because my old iPad 4 didnt have the latest IOS and iMovie had upgraded and needed a bigger operating system...this iPad is a lot better than the old one and has loads of new features including a bigger lens..the music on iMovie is a lot better as well so I used one of it's many new backing tracks...I just went into the workshop and did a general look round without any extra lighting and I'm impressed with the quality...I know that the workshop needs a sorting out and I intend doing that when the Spring arrives..see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMEx7kdi8VI

Last edited:
"Video unavailable. This video is private."

I got a new iPad Pro last year, the big version. I love it. It’s replaced my MacBook Pro for most tasks. What I like about it is that I can use it in the shop without worrying about dust intrusion. The main reason I upgraded though was for the iPen. I use it now to design all my inlay projects rather than use a Wacom tablet. As an aside, I also bought the new iPhone ProMax exclusively for the camera. It takes much better photos than my old Canon DSLR.

Top Bottom