NUD; Barron River Baritone Ukulele

Camsuke

Reaction score
Last edited:
That sounds great. You're a really talented player. Oddly, I would not have guessed it was tuned up higher without seeing the info at the end. Granted, I'm not used to hearing a lot of baritone but still it got more into guitar range for me.

Wow, very nice, you deserve it!

Aren't the Barron River ukes great?! I love my baritone. It sounds so good and is so easy to play - pretty too! I am glad you have a new YouTube song! Thanks for taking the time to compose and share the tab.
Mary Beth

Very nice long necked baritone Barron River over at Reverb. The seller is in Huntington Beach.

Wow, very nice, you deserve it!

Thanks Nickie :D

Aren't the Barron River ukes great?! I love my baritone. It sounds so good and is so easy to play - pretty too! I am glad you have a new YouTube song! Thanks for taking the time to compose and share the tab.
Mary Beth

Thank you Mary Beth & thanks also for dropping by at YT :D

Very nice long necked baritone Barron River over at Reverb. The seller is in Huntington Beach.

These don't come up too often, will you pull the trigger? :D

Beautiful baritone and excellent playing. Thanks and congrats Campbell.

The Barron Rive Bari is gorgeous. Can't say the same about the player... ;) [Yes, that's a joke.]

The playing is, as always, terrific.

Thanks for posting it Campbell.

Hey Cam,
Great to see you back on the Forum. Your new uke is lovely, and your playing is stellar, as always!
Jan

Wow! Sounds great! Congrats. Really like the Freight Train arrangement.

Beautiful baritone and excellent playing. Thanks and congrats Campbell.

Thanks Hodge, I reckon one of these would be a great fit for you :D

The Barron Rive Bari is gorgeous. Can't say the same about the player... ;) [Yes, that's a joke.]

The playing is, as always, terrific.

Thanks for posting it Campbell.

Ha ha, thanks my friend, talk soon :D

Hey Cam,
Great to see you back on the Forum. Your new uke is lovely, and your playing is stellar, as always!
Jan

Hi Jan, thanks so much. I seem to swinging a hammer and paint brush more than swingin' the uke these days! Hopefully I'll have our home reno finished in the next few months and get back to some serious ukin' :D

Wow! Sounds great! Congrats. Really like the Freight Train arrangement.

Thank you :D I'm currently working on a much more elaborate arrangement of Freight Train, once it's ready I'll post here & FB :D

Last edited:
Sounds great! I really enjoy your playing, too.

Top Bottom