Aloha Everybody

HumbleSounds

Reaction score
So I figured I would re-introduce myself here. I been up on da mainland for da pas 6 months. No internet, no plumbing, living in an airstream trailer hooked to an extension cord. Playing the woodsman/ log home builder, trying to help my parents out. Here is a video I threw together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teim6SwtYuU

Grew up on oahu from the age of 4. Have only been playing the ukulele for 5 or 6 years. Before that I was pretty much just hand drumming.

Its pretty amazing to see how much this site has grown. I am glad, and hope that we can stay true to heart.

Your friendly neighborhood forum Troll :p

So I figured I would re-introduce myself here. I been up on da mainland for da pas 6 months. No internet, no plumbing, living in an airstream trailer hooked to an extension cord. Playing the woodsman/ log home builder, trying to help my parents out. Here is a video I threw together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teim6SwtYuU

Grew up on oahu from the age of 4. Have only been playing the ukulele for 5 or 6 years. Before that I was pretty much just hand drumming.

Its pretty amazing to see how much this site has grown. I am glad, and hope that we can stay true to heart.

Your friendly neighborhood forum Troll :p

That is so cool! What do you use to chink the logs?

Welcome home - to your "real" home and your UU home!

Glad to have you back, brah!

That is so cool! What do you use to chink the logs?

Welcome home - to your "real" home and your UU home!

Thank You very much. The chinking for those who don't know is the stuff that fills the gap between the logs. The chinking system used was sill seal insulation that we rolled and stuffed in the gap. Then drive nails every 2 or so inches and over that mortar mix quickrete that bonds to the nails. Man that was a lot of work.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Welcome back bruddah! Sounds like you had quite the adventure!

Welcome home. :)

Aloha brah

Jack

aloha. welcome to the forum again.

Thank you all. The UU continues to be an oasis of aloha. I am glad to be back.

Top Bottom