Song Help Request Gawd... someone HELP ME

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Okay... there's this song at work that I hear ALL THE TIME and I can'y figure out who sings it or what it's called. All I know is that it's a Jawaiian song and the first few lyrics go

"Cruisin down the street at the boulevard, looking for some action, a little attraction sha-da-da-da-da-da"

and the chorus goes:

"Sorry my braddah but no disrespect to you, but I think it's clear what you really wanna do... why can't I find someone, why am I so alone, all I want is someone to hold... you're just not ready bruddah"

GAWD.... someone help me please... hahahahahahah

Okay... there's this song at work that I hear ALL THE TIME and I can'y figure out who sings it or what it's called. All I know is that it's a Jawaiian song and the first few lyrics go

"Cruisin down the street at the boulevard, looking for some action, a little attraction sha-da-da-da-da-da"

and the chorus goes:

"Sorry my braddah but no disrespect to you, but I think it's clear what you really wanna do... why can't I find someone, why am I so alone, all I want is someone to hold... you're just not ready bruddah"

GAWD.... someone help me please... hahahahahahah

I know this song!!! But I can't remember who sings it...

Dammit Aldrine, now its bothering me. Call up the Kauai radio station and find out who sings it now!

Yes, definitely worth the 12 year wait!

Top Bottom