Test

S11LKO

Reaction score
Apologies if this appears. Just testing if my recent problems posting to the site have been sorted.

Haha! Thanks guys. Just happy I hadn't inadvertently upset someone. X

Good to see you back Dave. There have been a few members blacklisted for no apparent reason, so I would not worry about your behaviour just yet............probably an over zealous security system!
Mike

Good to see you back Dave. There have been a few members blacklisted for no apparent reason, so I would not worry about your behaviour just yet............probably an over zealous security system!
Mike

Hoping your blacklisting issue has been resolved, Dave. I think Mike is correct, just an overzealous security system. I heard it only locks out Freddie & The Dreamers fans. Oh....... wait......

Hoping your blacklisting issue has been resolved, Dave. I think Mike is correct, just an overzealous security system. I heard it only locks out Freddie & The Dreamers fans. Oh....... wait......

Haha! I'm doomed then mate!!
No. Everything seems fine again now. X

Awesome! I always liked Freddie & The Dreamers, by the way; and if I've not mentioned that before, well................ I'm telling you now.

Last edited:
I see you have a Kawai KM-10. We had a Kawai upright years ago. It was beautiful. It was delivered packed in a sturdy wooden crate - made of mahogany! If only I had kept that crate.

Haha!! That particular make of piano is made under Steinway's direction and are always high quality. I personally prefer the tone to the brighter tones of today, e.g. Yamaha. Just suits my ear better. Apart from that, not being too 'bright in tone' means that the sound doesn't carry too far and fewer people have to suffer listening to my playing.

Haha!! That particular make of piano is made under Steinway's direction and are always high quality. I personally prefer the tone to the brighter tones of today, e.g. Yamaha. Just suits my ear better. Apart from that, not being too 'bright in tone' means that the sound doesn't carry too far and fewer people have to suffer listening to my playing.

That was my wife's piano, and she eventually switched to a series of Yamaha electronic keyboards.

Ah, There you are Dave! I was just wondering day before yesterday where you might be. Glad to see you back.

That was my wife's piano, and she eventually switched to a series of Yamaha electronic keyboards.

I can understand that mate. In today’s world electric versions are pretty great!!

I can understand that mate. In today’s world electric versions are pretty great!!

Yes, they're small and easy to trade in or store when there is a "need" for a better one. We always bought form the local music store, and they loved seeing us arrive.

Top Bottom