Printing tab off UU?

artcrocker

Reaction score
Bloomfield, Michigan & Melbourne, Florida
This is embarrassing, I do not know how to print the tab that players post on this UU site. I try to use the "copy and Paste" method. But when I paste into Word or similar, the spacing and alignment gets all messed up. I am sure this is a simple process. Can someone point me in the right direction??

Thanks,

You have to use a mono-spaced font, like Courier.

This was my response from another thread regarding the same question . . . you can use 11 pt if that's your preference, still readable.
Kanaka916 said:
The way I did it. Adjust margins [LT: 1" RT: .6" TOP: .5" Bottom: .5"] and I used the Consolas font set at 12 pt. IMO, I think this font looks better for tabs.

While seeso's advice about using a monospaced font will work the simplest way is don't use a word processor, use a text editior. Every OS comes with one as standard equipment: Windoze has Notepad, Mac has textedit(?), Linux (at least my version) has gEdit.

Or highlight the text in the code section that the user has posted, and in your browser click "print" and make sure something to the effect of "Print Selection Only" is selected.
This way your printer will only print what you have highlighted.

Top Bottom