Search Function Question

KiLO

Reaction score
I recently found Aldrine's awesome video of "Something" on youtube, and immediately started looking for a tab. Naturally, I started at UU. I did a quick search on for "something"... Nothing was found (no pun intended :D). I then decided to browse through the "Song Help" section real quick before I made a new post.

In my browsing, I found a post that is titled "something" that didn't come up in the search.

I just thought it was odd and worth a quick mention... Thanks for everything guys! :D

Yeah... Search doesn't really work like that for vBulletin though. It omits words like "the," but is supposed to find words longer than that. It doesn't know how to filter for words that are "common" and "rare" I didn't think.

Last edited:
yeah... Search Doesn't Really Work Like That For Vbulletin. It Omits Words Like "the," But Is Supposed To Find Words Longer Than That. It Doesn't Know What Words Are "common" And "rare."

the Following Words Are Either Very Common, Too Long, Or Too Short And Were Not Included In Your Search : Something
. .

Weird... You're right. I just tried the search again and got that. I could have sworn it didn't say that the first time.

Oh well... Sorry 'bout that. I really have a nack for posting useless threads on here, haha :D

Haha, well, at 1500 posts, you have some wiggle room. Thanks for puttin' me down easy... haha :D

Top Bottom