A blend of fitness and music – rhythm ring

dukenikam

Reaction score
RHYTHM is a wearable equipment device that is an MP3 with a SD card which will allow the customer to upload music and control it easily via a form fitting and aesthetically appealing finger sleeve with interweave controllers.

It is designed in compact size, which makes it easier for you to change the selection of your tunes while running. This technology is free from the irritation that involve a complicated connection through a wire and fits perfectly on your index finger making it relaxed as well as efficient. The flexible penetrate material on the lower part allows free movement of the finger and sufficient room for air-exchange.

Rhythm Ring has some classy features:
 Wireless and comfortable--> extremely compact size, free from complicated connection.

 Bluetooth 4.0 and Micro USB port --> inbuilt feature of Bluetooth 4.0 which allow to stream the music by synchronize with any mobile gadget to control the playlist easily. User can connect android or iOS device with the help of micro USB port.

 Calories tracker and LED indicator--> Easily track down the amount of calories you’ve burnt during the jogging session and make you aware about the battery status with LED indicator on it.

 USB Charger and Sleek look--> Charged through it separate charging stand or though PC, Tablet with help of USB cable and had a stylish sleek look through which it can be comparable from its peer and easily accessible in the business sector.

You can check our live campaign at http://bit.ly/1HViA0X

I like your rhythm ring and i will definitely fund on your compaign.

Last edited:
"Rhythm Ring" makes me think of some sort of bad birth control method/product... sorry :)

Top Bottom