Guitar tabs to ukulele?

cabbagetree

Reaction score
Hi.

I was trying to find the ukulele tabs for She's Casual by The Hunna. I could only find the guitar tabs and I don't know how to convert them. Could someone maybe convert them for me or tell me how to do it myself? I couldn't use the ukulele-tabs converter as it's blocked in my country and when using a proxy, the site just gave me an error.

Thanks.

This is the tab by the way

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---2--------2--------9--------9---------5--------4--------2--------2----
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-1---1---1---1---8---8---8---8----5---5---3---3---1---1---1---1-

Have tried using the E (2) string and G (4) string on your uke with the frets listed? I don't know the song but picking it, it did sound like a melody. I'm probably the last player to give you advice but....

quiltingshirley has already given you a good advice.

Let's play the base line on the lowest string of uku first (red circles). We don't need to change our tuning at the moment.

free screenshot software

So just playing the E, first fret on the ukulele and then G, second fret? The same strings as with the guitar?

hi, cabbagetree! Thank you for the reply!

Yes. Just take the rhythm and base line on your lowest string and simulate the song. Can you do it? Once you've got it, we move to our E string.

Then we've got this one.

A---0--------0--------7--------7---------3--------2--------0--------0------------
C------------------------------------------------------------------
G------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube is two steps higher. Your tab may have a capo on 2 fret. Just +2 on the previous tab.

A---2--------2--------9--------9---------5--------4--------2--------2------------
E-3---3---3---3--10--10--10--10----7---7---5---5---3---3---3---3-
G------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we change string for ukulele. E-> G

A---2-------2--------9-------9---------5------4--------2------2---
E------------------------------------------------------------------
G-0---0---0---0---7---7---7---7----4---4---2---2---0---0---0---0-

I like this way.

A---2-------2----------------------------------------2-------2---
E--------------------0-------0-------------------------------------
C-----------------2----2---2---2----2-------1-------------------
G-0---0---0---0-------------------4---4---2---2---0---0---0---0-

This is original key D. If we can not sing on this key, we have to shift.

Last edited:
The last one sounds good. Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it.

You are well come! I like this song too. Chorus is not too hard but intro is bit hard to play and sing. We need to practice a lot. See you soon.

This is the tab by the way

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---2--------2--------9--------9---------5--------4--------2--------2----
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 on the E string is an F. 2 on the G string is an A. 8 on the E string is a C. 9 is an E.

And so on and so on. I just want to say that it's good to know these notes as more than just numbers on a fretboard.

If you understand this concept for the uke, you'll understand it for the guitar (the piano as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3c5Gjb-URs

Last edited:
Top Bottom