Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabe Bondoc - Gentlemen Don't (on uke!)

Default Gabe Bondoc - Gentlemen Don't (on uke!)

Ok, I kind of figured out the verse and chorus part for this one. I based it off of the version urbangermany did. It's missing a lot of notes, mainly because the range of the ukulele is pretty limited compared to guitar, but if you've got a better way please post and share!!

I would really like input on figuring out the bridge. I don't know what the hell chords he uses, so any clues would be great. Here's what I got so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ik56KrJIgU

I didn't tab it but the chords are posted in the description so hopefully you can kind of follow that. Leave me comments, especially if you got something to add! Thanks a lot guys.

i think i got the intro down. its not all correct from the video i kinda mixed it up myself

A|---------------1------1/3-----3~------3--2--1-------------3----------3---1-------------1----------
    E|-------1-1h3----1-----1/3----3~-------3--2--1------1-----4----------4---1h3-1----1----1-----------
    C|-3-3--------------2-----------3~--3---3--2--1---3---3----3---2-3----3-----------3-----2-----------
    G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------

thank you for these
    very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    i think i got the intro down. its not all correct from the video i kinda mixed it up myself

A|---------------1--------1/3-----3~------3--2--1-------------3----------3---1-------------1----------
    E|-------1-1h3----1-----1/3----3~-------3--2--1------1-----4----------4---1h3-1----1----1-----------
    C|-3-3--------------2------------3~--3---3--2--1---3---3----3---2-3----3-----------3-----2-----------
    G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------
    Thanks a lot for tabbing that dannyboy - I'm pretty bad at tabbing - takes way too long for me. I realized that I should have shown my other hand in the vid, too. Next time I definitely will. I took the tab you made of the first part and put in what I pretty much do. Hopefully it helps a bit. Thanks again!

A|--------------1-----------3---3-2-1-----------------3----------1-----1----
    E|------1-1h3-----1--1h3p1-3---3-2-1-----1-----4-4---4--1h3-1---1--1-1----
    C|-3-3--------3----2--------3-3-3-2-1---3---3---0-2s3-3--0-------3-3--2----
    G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alohas.

i love this song

once i master this...girls would go crazy for meh hehe
    Last edited by JosephBautista; 01-13-2008 at 01:10 AM.

i started to listen to this song after you posted it and i fell in love with it haha. can't wait for a full cover (and maybe a short how-to :P)

Default my version

im putting up a version that i think is pretty alright on youtube very soon. stay tuned and please let me know what you think. there are some other vids up there too. if your ever bored, just type in mcarreon89
    ALDRINE TOLD ME HE HEARTS ME

Quote Originally Posted by mcarreon89 View Post
    im putting up a version that i think is pretty alright on youtube very soon. stay tuned and please let me know what you think. there are some other vids up there too. if your ever bored, just type in mcarreon89
    alright ill be sure to check it out when u post it up!

Talking i got it

ifinally figured out a version that i think is pretty complete. the full cover is on youtube. just type in mcarreon89 and youll see it. for anyone that wants to see it. i will probably put upa tutorial onmypage and or post the tabs here shortly. but first priority is to watch the CHARRRRRGGGERRRR game. thanks for the time.
    ALDRINE TOLD ME HE HEARTS ME

nice cover! the sound's a bit too bright for my tastes, but thats just my preference . i like it tho, great job!

Thread Information