what are you reading?

I just finished James Lee Burke's Robicheaux. Mr. Burke has a true knack for turning a phrase. On someone's competence "he couldn't make a peanut butter sandwich by himself". Also the dialog and descriptions in the book just flow effortlessly. Really worth a read.

Just read "Presto!" by Penn Jillette. It's about his diet, and how he lost 100lbs. I'm not actually doing the diet (although I should), but it was an interesting read and his take on things is pretty funny.

Well, I am not a huge reading enthusiast but after reading The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov I was really impressed.

What a coincidence...I just finished reading a novel that quotes The Master and Margarita extensively throughout the story. Guess the universe is telling me I need to read Mr. Bulgakov's book next. :)

Well, I am not a huge reading enthusiast but after reading The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov I was really impressed. Sad that I will have to write a review on this book and I am really bad at writing and writing reviews especially. Found a good writing service on https://www.bestassignmentservices.co.uk/ so now I think that it might be a decent option to avoid doing this task myself.

I read that book not long ago. It was one strange novel, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I'm currently reading 'Beyond the Aquila Rift', a collection of science fiction stories by Alastair Reynolds. It's pretty good!

FAT CHANCE by Gilbert Klein

The story of KFAT radio, 94 1/2 FM in Gilroy, CA from 1975 to 1983. Fatheads were devastated when it folded.

Forever a Fathead,
RonView attachment 120413

Last edited:
I just read A Gentleman In Moscow by Amor Towles. I had the pleasure of attending an appearance by the author to our local library. He was very interesting, and walked us through the creative process. Meticulous research and a strict attention to detail that was clearly apparent in the book. The book itself was wonderful, one of the best I've read in a while. My wife read this, and thought it was, Neh! As the saying goes, different strokes for different folks.

Finished David McCullough's Truman biography. That was an interesting time in American history.

I saw this thread and thought "I need to add A Gentleman in Moscow". It's amazing. It's like a quaint beautiful play. So intimate and well written. I absolutely loved it. One of the better novels I have read in a long time.

I just read A Gentleman In Moscow by Amor Towles. I had the pleasure of attending an appearance by the author to our local library. He was very interesting, and walked us through the creative process. Meticulous research and a strict attention to detail that was clearly apparent in the book. The book itself was wonderful, one of the best I've read in a while. My wife read this, and thought it was, Neh! As the saying goes, different strokes for different folks.

‘House Made of Dawn’ by N. Scott Momaday. He is the first Native American author to win the Pulitzer Prize. For that book. In 1969. Seemed appropriate to read as tomorrow is Indigenous Peoples Day. A sad but redemptive story. Writing is like slow poetry. I had a opportunity to see a documentary screening of his life that’s just out called ‘Words From a Bear’. Wonderful man and story. Look for it on Netflix, etc. ext month. ����

"The Unicorn Anthologhy," edited by Peter Beagle. Beagle wrote the book "The Last Unicorn," on which the movie of the same name was based.

Leo Tolstoy-Resurrection
Because I have to write an essay on this book, but frankly, I don't have time for anything. So now I even look at writing service reviews . But I still hope that everything will be done on your own.

Last edited:
But else I reading book by Sadhguru. It's about his outlook on life

Top Bottom