Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: what are you reading?

Tyndale Old Testament Commentary: Jeremiah & Lamentations, R. K. Harrison - almost done

keep uke'in',
    Uncle Rod Higuchi
    ( rohiguchi@gmail.com )

MP3s: http://www.mediafire.com/?50db7nls4o6m6
    Ukulele Boot Camp, FREE Songbook, Holiday, Hawaiian & More: http://ukulelebootcamp.weebly.com
    Crazy G tutorial on YouTube ( uncle rod crazy g )
    pdf file for Crazy G:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0o6id06c06...20TAB.pdf?dl=0

Since we are going into a renovation, I just started reading this Best Toilet Review. https://bestflushingtoilet.org/best-toilet-seat/. I need to find which one fits our bathroom.
    Last edited by Jiffyne; 03-10-2020 at 12:32 AM.

I wanted some thing to get me out of the "mysteries" rut, so my wife suggested Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. Ms Owens, developed strong characters and an extremely interesting plot. The protagonist of this book is one of the most interesting characters I've read about in years. It takes place in the "boonies" of NC. Her description for wildlife and vegetation is a treat. If you want to break out of your particular rut, I highly recommend this book.
    DEPENDENTS:

In order of age:

Martin C-1K Concert, C Re-entrant Tuning 4/2014
    Pono MTD-CR Tenor C Linear Tuning 6/21/2016
    Ko'olau Model 100 Tenor C Linear Tuning 7/27/2018
    Kamaka HF-2 Koa Concert C Linear 6/26/2019
    Cocobolo Concert #433 C Re-Entrant 2/3/2020
    Martin S1 Soprano, C Re-entrant Tuning 3/19/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rod Higuchi View Post
    Tyndale Old Testament Commentary: Jeremiah & Lamentations, R. K. Harrison - almost done

keep uke'in',
    After a lifetime of being a Lutheran, the Lutherans that drink and carry on, not those other ones, I decided to actually read the bible cover to cover this year. Our pastor suggested the Tyndale New Living Translation. So I bought the Kindle format and I'm hitting it hard.
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

I just want everyone to understand that I am not a ukulele expert, even though it may look at times like I'm pretending to be.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

Another plus one for "A Gentleman in Moscow." It's a favorite of mine. The kind of book that I couldn't decide whether I should read it slower so it would last longer or faster to find out how it ends.

I'm reading now Nabokov's novels. Friends, I need help writing a essay at the university that deals with the problem of global warming and some myths that are related to this topic.. Please help with tips or materials. I will be very grateful. Found one service, navigate here. This company is professional essay writers. I also want to ask them for help. What do you think? Maybe you should contact?
    Last edited by Yaramama; 02-26-2020 at 09:53 PM.

I enjoy some light reading, and I read Terry Pratchett’s discworld books long ago, and I’ve started reading them again.

Quote Originally Posted by oldden View Post
    I enjoy some light reading, and I read Terry Pratchett’s discworld books long ago, and I’ve started reading them again.
    Always wanted to meet this author, but didn't have time for it. What books by this author can you recommend? I was having a little trouble with writing essay about different books at university. When you are a student, you have thousands of homework assignments, which you can’t cope with simultaneously. That is why it is vital for you to find a trustworthy company that may give you a hand, and where you can buy outstanding papers online. As we know, creating a perfect essay is quite time-consuming and needs much effort and good imagination. Many students lack these and prefer buying essay from credible services. This professional essay writing service is a perfect place to order essay help or another type of writing tasks done fast and cheap
    Last edited by Yaramama; 03-09-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Currently reading on Public Enemies by Ann Aguirre.

I've started reading The Secret Language of Birthdays written by Gary Goldschneider. It's all about numerology and astrology. Here is what I found few days ago - 777 angel number story on the website, it's all about angel number 7 in angel number 777 which can remind you of your spiritual growth as well as need in focusing on the sacred energies in every separate life situation.
    Last edited by daniel1RR; 03-21-2020 at 02:56 AM.

Thread Information