T-Shirt Update

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
First off, Thank you very much to everyone who ordered a t-shirt. We received much more orders than we expected so thank you to you all for your support.

We placed the order with our screen printer today.

We ended up just printing the white and red one. Sorry to everyone who wanted the plain white shirt.

We'll keep you guys updated with the status of the order.

oh hells ya!

I bought one for my older brother, and two for me!

i can't wait to rock that!

rayan: when will more t's be available and what sizes do you offer?

thanks ookcrayz

Theres been a couple of people emailing us about if we have any extra t-shirts. We do, but very limited supply of them. Once we get the shirts, we'll have a definite count of any extras available for sale.

Thanks everyone for wanting to wear our stuff! Makes us feel special.:D

t-shirt

yes please. i've been away from the forums for awhile and last i was here you guys were still talkin about it. i still wanna get one if i can =)

oh by the way. any ukulele meets here in washington state area?!

I'd love to sport the UU t-shirt, I'm kicking myself for not ordering a shirt on time. Oh well, next round I guess. Any idea when the next batch will get ordered?

They said they would probably have some extras. Send Rayan a message so you can get one..

A lot of people have been asking me what's up with the shirts. Heres whats up.
We were told by our t-shirt printer that it would take around 2 weeks for them to be printed and then they would ship it to us right after that. Well it's been about 2 weeks and we haven't received anything yet so we are going to call them on Monday to make sure everything is going good.

Sorry for the delay. We're excited to get them too.

hi rayan,

sorry for the noob question, but where do i go about ordering one of these aforementioned shirts?

We did a 1 week preorder for shirts and then closed it. We did order a few extras though but we won't know the exact amounts until we get our shirts. We'll keep everyone posted. We actually plan to do another run of the shirt and print some new designs as well.

We did a 1 week preorder for shirts and then closed it. We did order a few extras though but we won't know the exact amounts until we get our shirts. We'll keep everyone posted. We actually plan to do another run of the shirt and print some new designs as well.
ooh. i know there are some talented, artsyfartsy people here... ehem nat ehem... that could probably come up with some cool designs. maybe a little contest could be in order? and the winner gets their shirt free? hehe. just a suggestion. id be willing to give it a shot too.

ooh. i know there are some talented, artsyfartsy people here... ehem nat ehem... that could probably come up with some cool designs. maybe a little contest could be in order? and the winner gets their shirt free? hehe. just a suggestion. id be willing to give it a shot too.

thats a pretty good idea, i'm in for that one.

Great News guys! Our Shirts are done printing and are being shipped to us right now! We should have them by the end of the week, or next week at the latest which means we can start sending out your shirts very soon!

nice! lol!

sorry to waste anyone's time! I'm gonna rock these like my last name!

We got em! This weekend Aaron and I will be spending it stuff bags, envelopes, and boxes. Super stoked. I haven't seen them yet as they're all at Aaron's but he said they came out good.

Top Bottom