T-Shirt Update

cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

rep this shirt like it aint ever been repped before!

chyyea. can't wait for da shirts haha i've been spreadin the word about UU at my school some guitar guy si know seemed interested so i told them to register. haha i'll crack down on them 2moro if they haven't already.:D

There needs to be a POST A PICTURE OF YOU ROCKIN' YOUR UU.COM SHIRT thread.

First person (outside of uu admin/team) to get their shirt makes the thread! Go!

There needs to be a POST A PICTURE OF YOU ROCKIN' YOUR UU.COM SHIRT thread.

First person (outside of uu admin/team) to get their shirt makes the thread! Go!

This combined with Terrell's post have a lot to do with April's contest and giveaway. The prize is pretty damn sweet. I'd be stoked if I won it. Hopefully I can give a little sneak peak at the open mic.

This combined with Terrell's post have a lot to do with April's contest and giveaway. The prize is pretty damn sweet. I'd be stoked if I won it. Hopefully I can give a little sneak peak at the open mic.

haha i didn't tell u guys already? i'm psychic(spelling?) hmm i wonder what it the contest is...:rolleyes:

2351837510_2302c31d03.jpg

umm.. hey iono if this is me being retarded.. but isn't the print backwards..? haha

i seriously regret not ordering one.
=(

If I heard or read correctly, they had ordered extras. Also, I think there will be future orders so don't worry. UU is still new and I have a feeling its going to take off in the future.

yea, any updates on the next order would be nuttical. (ie cool)

edit: i remember you said something like there were a few more shirts left. you still have them?

Last edited:
Shirts are packed and ready to be shipped. Damn that was a lot of envelopes! (acting like I packed them when Aaron did all the work :p ) I'll be dropping em off at the post office tomorrow.

Last edited:
Here's the count on the shirts we've got left:

S - 1 Shirt left!
M - 4 Shirts left!
L - 0 Shirts left!
XL - 9 Shirts left!
2XL - 2 Shirts left!

They kinda messed up on our L shirt order, so *maybe* we might get more larges, but maybe not.

Contact Ryan (ukuleleunderground@gmail.com) if you'd like one, and we'll fill as many orders as we can before they're all gone!

Top Bottom