Reaction score
definetly worth it!

355853201.jpg

RussBuss Fluke - artwork by dinkadink

355853741.jpg

355852340.jpg

More pics here:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21605337
Sorry about the sideways pics. I'll fix them when I'm less sleepy.

Last edited:
Look at that Fluke!!!! That is amazing!!

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Looks like a great time. That's a priceless custom ukulele for Russ.

deach is a madman. he and heather surprised me with that uke in the middle of a performance. caught me totally off guard. thanks so much for the awesome fluke! heather's artwork is way cool.

5***** and a bucket of frontrubs!:)

dang Russ, i wouldnt know if i would shelf it and just look at it all the time, or play the crap out of it!!! such a sweet fluke.

looks liek you guys had a lot of fun.

deach is a madman. he and heather surprised me with that uke in the middle of a performance. caught me totally off guard. thanks so much for the awesome fluke! heather's artwork is way cool.

5***** and a bucket of frontrubs!:)

who did the artwork on the uke! it looks just like you? are they here in the forum? i soooo want a uke like that!!

and deach how cool was it that you got to go!! i have driven 13 hour in one day... and then turned around and driven 13 hours back like 2 days later..

i would do that for a ukulele jam!!

d

ohhhh mmmyyyy ggooodddd. Don't even know what to say. What a day it was. I have more videos to post, maybe I'll do it when I wake up and if I ever change out of my jammies today.

Deach, you are a freaking nut. I still can't believe you came all this way for us, and to surprise Russ. I wish someone had video of us all waiting for your airport shuttle, and them chasing after you down the street when you left. Miss you already, my friend. xoxoxoxo

And thanks so much Dom, for helping me out all day! You are the man! And if you haven't had a chance to see Dominator rock out with his rock band, what are you waiting for? He and his band are amazing and so much fun to watch.

And to Russ- thank you for bringing the sound and for being such an amazing friend. And Alden and Jeremy, I was so happy you three made the long trek down from SF. Alden took on the roll of all around helper guy. Fixing sound, and mics, and cleaning up for me. You rock.

Oh!! And we raised over $200 for Ukes for Kids. Thanks guys for buying up all the raffle tickets! I just cannot believe E-Money (ukulelemotion) won ANOTHER uke! You are crazy, E. Play the lotto. Damn. Hey, E, thanks for taking on the MC job. You are so funny. I'll never MC another jam as long as you are around.

Thanks to everyone for making it a fantastic day. I have so much more stuff, and I'm sure I'll write more as the fuzzy memories get more clear in my tired little brain.

Love you all! xoxoxo -Heather

Very nice fluke there. Russ, you're a lucky man!

(Nice Keith Ogata uke too, Deach)

Looks like that jam was a lot off fun.

Top Bottom