Thread: FS: new uke crazy brown alligator concert case with hygrometer

Default FS: new uke crazy brown alligator concert case with hygrometer

Just bought this here a few days ago but it really isn't my style. I'm more of a black coffin type of look

Original thread here. http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...ard-Shell-Case

Happy to pass his great deal of $50 all in.

SOLD
    Last edited by Recstar24; 11-09-2014 at 01:13 PM.

PM sent. let me know!

I know PhilUSAfret wanted it badly when it was first posted, hopefully he'll get it this time around. I love the uniqueness.
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele Eddie View Post
    I know PhilUSAfret wanted it badly when it was first posted, hopefully he'll get it this time around. I love the uniqueness.
    I was out of town at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway all weekend. I didn't win any door prizes there either. I guess I wasn't supposed to get this case. (well, maybe I should have, LOL) I got a little agitated and didn't think this through and send a PM to Recstar24 telling him he should have then offered it to me before re-posting, thinking he was the one who originally listed it. Getting old is hell. I am becoming increasing used to the taste of a "foot in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by PhilUSAFRet View Post
    I was out of town at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway all weekend. I didn't win any door prizes there either. I guess I wasn't supposed to get this case. (well, maybe I should have, LOL) I got a little agitated and didn't think this through and send a PM to Recstar24 telling him he should have then offered it to me before re-posting, thinking he was the one who originally listed it. Getting old is hell. I am becoming increasing used to the taste of a "foot in the mouth."
    I bet a good time was had at the Fest Phil. Next year maybe depending where my next job is???
    You don't have to be "touched" to play the ukulele....but it helps!

Thread Information