shirts

im interested.

any idea how much each shirt will cost, then?

do we have an idea of what the shirt will look like and how the logo(s) will be laid out?

will it be the whole logo with the font like up at the top of this page or will it just be the uke like in rayan's avatar?

if i may suggest, the whole logo on front left breast, with just the uke/grass/plants logo really big in the back? :D
white ink on brown shirt?

We'll probably keep the design pretty simple. Probably something along these lines:
m1.jpg

The shirts we're using is going to be Next Level Apparel which is supposed to be better than American Apparel. They are ring spun which makes them really soft. We don't know what color the shirt is going to be yet. Thats just a picture of a blank shirt I found so I used it :p. What color do you guys want?

Attachments

• PICT0130.jpg
    PICT0130.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Pono Soprano.jpg
    Pono Soprano.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 19
  • PICT01.jpg
    PICT01.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3
  • PICT06.jpg
    PICT06.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT03.jpg
    PICT03.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT07.jpg
    PICT07.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Pono side view.jpg
    Pono side view.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Pono Headstock.jpg
    Pono Headstock.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Pono body.jpg
    Pono body.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Pono Tail.jpg
    Pono Tail.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Pono back.jpg
    Pono back.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
  • PICT0206.jpg
    PICT0206.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0207.jpg
    PICT0207.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT0212.jpg
    PICT0212.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT0211.jpg
    PICT0211.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5
I'd wear one as long as it doesn't say Ukulele Underground .com, the .com part would make it seem kinda weird.

I'd wear one as long as it doesn't say Ukulele Underground .com, the .com part would make it seem kinda weird.

touche my friend touche

Attachments

• jason uke4..jpg
    jason uke4..jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 16
  • eleuke print..jpg
    eleuke print..jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 10
  • eleuke shirt..jpg
    eleuke shirt..jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
shirt

umm yes. count me in for the shirt. i 2nd the motion of not including .com the logo is fine how it is. brown shirt w/ white logo. or black shirt? or some variation of that. I like brown shirt w/ white logo because it really shows the detail in the logo.

hoodies would be good who ever suggested that. but maybe lets start w/ shirts first ;)

happy holidays everyone!

haha just wait, when people start to meet up and do jam sessions, i bet half the people meet up wearing the UU shirts! haha

Attachments

• front..jpg
    front..jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 194
I'd be down with it, even though I'm a new member, I like the logo. I'm not too keen on the pink website addy below the logo.

We'll probably keep the design pretty simple. Probably something along these lines:

The shirts we're using is going to be Next Level Apparel which is supposed to be better than American Apparel. They are ring spun which makes them really soft. We don't know what color the shirt is going to be yet. Thats just a picture of a blank shirt I found so I used it :p. What color do you guys want?

shirt yes....hoodie is a must. hat's maybe?.. I see a few guys on here wear "uke'ing hats, seeso has his beanie's and Base ball hats seem popular too!!! tbh I'd grab one of each!

Top Bottom