UU Open Mic?

Just a quick survey, how many people would be down for an open mic over the internet using mogulus?

All you need is a webcam, mic, high speed internet, and a mogulus account.

Mogulus allows us to "punch in" feeds from anyone logged into our account. So everyone watching only needs to tune into one video player. We can go down the line and punch in anyone who wants go perform.

It'll be just like a real open mic but just over the internet.

I just thought of the idea at work today. Who'd be down for participating?

*update*
March 22 2008 - 4pm HST (7pm PST)

Performers please try to log on at least 30 minutes - 1 hour prior to 4 so we can get everyone set up and do quick mic checks. Thanks.

Open Mic will be broadcasted with Mogulus on the Ukulele Underground Channel. http://www.mogulus.com/ukuleleunderground

If Mogulus bogs out, backups will be Ustream and Skype

List of People who were interested in playing in the openmic. When we get 10 we'll set a date and time.

puremarkska - Hawaii
aldrine - hawaii
Ukulele_Junkie - PST
strongergodzilla - PST
nukeDOC - PST
dafamcallsmebj - PST
tsud123 -PST
seeso - Chicago
Dominator - PST
Fred Miu - PST
UkulelesReggae - Australia
menehunenyc - EST
Ndtitanlady
Kawika27 - PST
Deadeye - UK

Please post your Mogulus usernames. I need to add you to the "UU team" in order to participate.

update on participants:

dafamcallsmebj (nukedoc619)
playing original song "just one chance"

ukulele_junkie
playing "up on the roof" and "dock of the bay"

dominator
playing TBD

nukedoc (nukedoc619)
playing "everything i own"

puremarkska
playing TBD

aldrine
playing TBD

seeso (yoseeso)
playing "caress me down" and "word up"

edmundwhited (uked)
playing "one of a kind" and "natural rhythm"

fred_miu
playing TBD

tsud123 and chronosxd (tsud123)
#981 (ha! beat that lol)
playing "yesterday" and "baby got back"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh I submitted a message earlier about participating, and nukedoc said he would add me to the list, but I don't think I got an invite..

Whats your mogulus account user name. I'll add you to the team.

You don't need to be invited to watch the festivities tonight. If you want to participate you're welcome to you just need a webcam, a mic, and a mogulus account so I can invite you to the team :D

Just let me know if you want to join the performers.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, Aldrine got his mic to work so he'll b performing tonight too. wooo!

If you could just add me it would be great, my username is uked and my random number is 808

umm magically im not deathly sick at the moment... how ironic ya?
well im #52
and ill be playing Bright eyes- first day of my life

If you could just add me it would be great, my username is uked and my random number is 808

Hey Edmund, it says your account isn't activated yet. Can you check your email for an email from mogulus with a link that you need to click to activate it.

umm magically im not deathly sick at the moment... how ironic ya?
well im #52
and ill be playing Bright eyes- first day of my life

Nat, whats your mogulus user name? Or are you going to use Dustin's cam?

Yo, Diezo808 just popped in to the chat, he wants to join in!!

that was an awesome time. Loved the chatter, except for the spammer ( I dare not even type his user name here). Til next time, keep practicing!

that was an awesome time. Loved the chatter, except for the spammer ( I dare not even type his user name here). Til next time, keep practicing!

good thing about this mic we really took it to the public with this forum and we'll have more people joining. Bad thing we're vulnerable to more idiots like that pwn guy joining and spamming in here.

good thing about this mic we really took it to the public with this forum and we'll have more people joining. Bad thing we're vulnerable to more idiots like that pwn guy joining.

ya.... its almost like a double-edged sword

sorry about that guys, i didnt know that my mic was set too high, i set it to low.

hopefully next time i will be at home with no problems with my cam. aka screaming mic.

still fun, and i wished i saw everyone else's show. i really wanted to see it.

open mic was the shiz!

so was it recorded? im kinda curious to see how i did for real. hahaha.

naw nuke, i think rayan said he forgot to record it..unless someone else did. i would seriously give you my soul if u have it recorded!!!>_<. i still can't believe after i asked for that day off i had to work that day.... bastards*shakes fist* haha

Top Bottom