Risa Uke Solid Swap

Kennington

Reaction score
Hi all. This is a bit of a long shot.

I have a concert sized Risa Uke Solid and would like to swap it for a soprano Risa Uke Solid.

I started off playing an acoustic concert uke and later bought a concert Uke-Solid for quiet practice.

Now, I've recently switched my acoustic uke from concert to soprano and would like to do likewise with my uke solid.

It is the standard mahogany-stained maple instrument as seen here: https://www.ukulele.de/shop4/en/en-RISA-Uke-Solid-Concert-Geared-tuners-
It comes with the original bag and strap and is in perfect condition.

Hoping there's someone out there with the complementary need.

I made the change from Concert Risa to Soprano. I couldn't find anyone to swap, my concert sold fast then I put a "Wanted" post in the marketplace and found a soprano. Good luck!

If mine were only perfect I would likely swap in a heartbeat. Of course pictures of the actual instrument would need to be seen and I wouldn't know who would pull the trigger first and send their uke.

Why are you looking to downsize? I play all sopranos now and would love the extra frets on the concert, maybe even the tenor. From what I understand the body size is standard throughout the line. Now a black soprano...

~Peace~

I made the change from Concert Risa to Soprano. I couldn't find anyone to swap, my concert sold fast then I put a "Wanted" post in the marketplace and found a soprano. Good luck!

Thanks.. I may end up doing that.

If mine were only perfect I would likely swap in a heartbeat. Of course pictures of the actual instrument would need to be seen and I wouldn't know who would pull the trigger first and send their uke.

Why are you looking to downsize? I play all sopranos now and would love the extra frets on the concert, maybe even the tenor. From what I understand the body size is standard throughout the line. Now a black soprano...

~Peace~

I switched the acoustic from concert to soprano because I found it easier to hold. But now when I'm practicing some tricky fingering on the Risa (and for me it's all tricky) I find the different fret sizes trip me up.

Do they do black sopranos?

Decided against the swap. I've ordered a new soprano but I'll hang on to the concert. I'll put a low-g on it and try my hand at some jazz!
Thanks all for the interest and advice.

Top Bottom