Original Christmas Song Competition.

I agree with what everyone said--Leslie's song is lovely! And Pabrizzer's version inspired me to write another Christmas-related song on Christmas morning. Thanks, Pa, for running this competition. It brought a lot of great new music into the world.

- FiL

I agree with what everyone said--Leslie's song is lovely! And Pabrizzer's version inspired me to write another Christmas-related song on Christmas morning. Thanks, Pa, for running this competition. It brought a lot of great new music into the world.

- FiL
Thanks a lot Fil! I'd like to hear your new song! I have also been inspired to write another song, this time for Season 150, a new year song... I've just finished it. Will get it on there tomorrow. Late to this songwriting lark but better late than never! Thanks again to Pa - fantastic.

Update - for my prize uke I chose a little white uke - it had to be Little White Uke, what else could it be, after all! And today it has arrived safe and sound. I'm over the moon with it and I've sent Brian a PM. When the strings have settled in I'll do a video with it.... and say a little more. Thank you friends.....

Top Bottom