Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Today's Chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    My neighbor's 4-year-old has been learning Spanish, but he doesn't even know how to say please in the language. This is poor for four.
    Good one! I'll pass that along.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

I see that NASA has put a restaurant on the Moon......I hear the food’s great but it lacks atmosphere...

At a hotel restaurant, a man sees an attractive woman sitting alone at the next table.

Suddenly, she sneezes, and a glass eye comes flying out of her eye socket. It hurls by the man, and he snatches it from the air and hands it back to her.

"This is so embarrassing," the woman says, and she pops her eye back in place. "I'm sorry to have disturbed you. Let me buy dinner to make it up to you. May I join you?" He nods.

The woman is a stimulating conversationalist, stunningly pretty, and the man finds they have a lot in common. He gets her phone number and asks, "You are the most charming woman I've ever encountered. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies. "You just happened to catch my eye."

My wife sez I don’t communicate. I mean really, I have 47 notifications on my Facebook .....yesterday I came home and found a note on the fridge....it said “ it’s not working, I’ve had it, I’m staying at my mothers”....I opened the door, the light was working and the beer was cold.....don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by rps View Post
    My wife sez I don’t communicate. I mean really, I have 47 notifications on my Facebook .....yesterday I came home and found a note on the fridge....it said “ it’s not working, I’ve had it, I’m staying at my mothers”....I opened the door, the light was working and the beer was cold.....don’t get it.
    I know what you mean. She probably wrote that note and then forgot what it was that wasn't working, so she just stuck it on the fridge. : )
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thread Information